1. Weren’t the 20’s really just one big rave?
2. Was there Instagram in the 20’s?
3. Wasn’t the Belle Epoque really just one big rave?
4. We can get people to find Leo mysterious and powerful if he wears a white suit and brown vest, can’t we?
5. Wasn’t olde Verona really just one big rave?
6. Do we have the budget to send him to an extra month of scowling boot camp?
7. Is there enough champagne in this movie?
8. For Nick, can emotionally vacant cypher read as “soul in turmoil”?
9. Weren’t some of Fitzgerald’s novels published in 3D?
10. Does someone looking like they are 12 prevent them from being a siren?
11. Can we say it’s not based on the book but on the real Gatsby story?
12. Then can we say inspired by actual events?
13. Wasn’t the Second World War really just one big rave?